Godly Sorrow Produces. (II Cor. 7:10-11)
- Eagerness and earnest care to explain what you did, even though you may not understand why.
- To clear yourself of the wrongdoing and follow-up with proper actions.
- To hate the sin that you were involved in.
- To have alarm and fear about the seriousness of sin.
- A yearning and desire to live for God instead of your own selfish pleasure.
- Zeal to make things right. To correct all injustice.
- A readiness to embrace consequences and make corrections.
Continue for full article