When moving forward here are a few proverbial guardrails to consider…
- CONTEMPLATE w/ prayer: The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty. Proverbs 21:5
- HEAR from God: The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord. Proverbs 16:1
- COUNSEL w/ God’s Word & trusted others: Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22
- PLAN: The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9
- COMMIT: Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. Proverbs 16:3
When the road ahead is established: GO!! .. and if you’re not ready, repeat this routine.
Photo Credit: Google Images